Hi, I have a multisite with Woocommerce installed on each site. On the first two sites it works well, but I just installed on the third site and I get a weird looking page that is repeated infinitely (well it stops eventually because of using too much memory). But what is rendered is completely bonkers.
This is the page: http://wp.a-h-b.dk/shop-1/
The WooCommerce version I use is 1.5.8, because I had some customizations in the templates that break in the latest version and I didn't get to update them yet (even if I remove the custom templates I still get the infinite loop).
I'd be grateful if anyone could help.