I will help you to sort this out..
1. Go to localhost phpmyadmin -> Your database -> wp-options -> edit site url from eg. http://localhost to eg. http://yourdomainname.com or www as favorable.
2. Export yourlocaldatabase.sql from sample place (local phpmyadmin -> yourdatabase -> export)
3. then login to online cpanel (yourwebsite.com:2082) - > Databases -> phpmyadmin
Go to MySQL Database Wizard and create one if you haven't done that yet.
4. On phpmyadmin -> yourdatabase -> click on import
5. Choose yourlocaldatbase.sql and import it online database.
Now, install WordPress providing correct database details...
If I import the .sql file that's inside the .zip it goes there but no files come up to the list. <<
You need to import .sql file not .sql file inside the .zip file.