WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Gravity Forms Mass Import
[resolved] "Import Entries" no longer in menu list (5 posts)

  1. DMHamm
    Member
    Posted 7 months ago #

    For some unknown reason, the "Import Entries" link no longer shows up in the Forms area. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, but it still doesn't show up.
    Please help!

    http://wordpress.org/plugins/gravity-forms-mass-import/

  2. dunar21
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 7 months ago #

    Uhm. Still seems to work for me. What version of gravity forms are you using?

  3. dunar21
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 7 months ago #

    Ya, this works in all version of gravity forms and it's pretty standard wordpress api to get the sub link. Try going to this link:

    {yoursite.com}/wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_import_entries

    Also, if you have ftp access, go to your wp-config file and change the debug to true. Let me know what shows up.

  4. DMHamm
    Member
    Posted 7 months ago #

    Going to the link you provided above, I got a page that stated "You do not have sufficient permissons to access this page."
    I am logged in as the Administrator, and had no problems accessing the page until just recently. In fact, I have already imported one file for a form. Now the link is not showing up.
    WordPress Version - 3.8
    Gravity Forms Version - 1.8.1

  5. dunar21
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 7 months ago #

    I don't actively support this plugin (no new revisions or updates will be made), however I do still provide support through this depository. I am not sure what is causing the issue. It works fine for me and this is the only such complaint I've had of this nature. Please disable all plugins except for gravity forms and the mass importer and try again. Also, if you send me an email, I will send you a cleaner copy of gravity-forms-mass-import.php. When I look at this file, after subversion this file ends up looking terrible and I think it has something to do with the large strings, I don't know. Anyway, I fixed it and updated and it still turns out screwed up after subversion. I don't have the time to go through and work on this until it's right and the code still seems to be working fine. It is the only alternative I can offer you at this point. aryanduntley@gmail.com

Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags