After update from 1.4.0 I've got 2 issues:
1. New resized Images quality appeared to be much worth than it was before, visible JPEG blocks and file size make me think it was around quality=50 but not 90 that I specify.
2. When I try to update image quality in IME settings, the "Optimize for quality" is changed, but "Optimize for size" is always 70. And if I try to update the size one, the quality i not set either.
I tried to remove plugin completely and clean its settings from DB. All that i noticed though is that the ime_options record is not added to wp_options table when I activate plugin. But if I add it manually, it is updated with plugin options (still can't save anything but 70 for Optimize for Size).
Looks like it always saves to default quality=70, ignoring settings.
Downgrading to 1.4.0.