I've scoured the forums and Internet and can't seem to find a relevant answer, though the topic in general has been discussed.
I'm seeing a discrepancy between the quality of the images I upload in posts vs. viewing the image by itself.
Here's what I've done:
1) Edit image in Lightroom/Photoshop and resize to 750px on the long side.
2) Upload to post via "Add an Image"
3) Save and view in browser. The image in the post/article is not clear - the quality has been degraded.
4) I right click on the image > View Image to see the original uploaded file and the quality is fine - just what I initially wanted.
1) Why does the image quality suffer when it's viewed in the post vs. via the link directly to the image?
2) Is there any way to fix it so the images look great in the posts, too?
Many thanks in advance for your help or suggestions.