Page almost refuses to load in IE
Of course Firefox works great. When I view it in IE 6 it sometimes can take up to a whole minute to load. The strange thing is that it was running perfectly when I only had 2 or less posts. When I add the third or more, it happens.
I thought it could be something with the WPG2 plugin that I couldn't seem to get working. So I uninstalled it, made a new mysql DB and started all over. I thought that it fixed the problem but when I started adding back my posts, BAM 3 or more = problem is back.
I tried deactivating my SH-Autolink plugin and have no others running. Still same problem.
I know everyone here hates IE and we all understand that in a perfect world, FF would be the standard, but alas, for the aunts and grandma's out there that don't know that IE even is a "browser" I have to get this to work.
Thank you so much in advance.