Hey Ipstenu, thanks a lot for your time and reply. Here are some feedback.
1) Yup, it shows the data edited, but when you have more than one duplicated, you don't get to know which one is newer. Now I have changed the layout of the Admin area with the "Admin drop down menu" plug-in, and it seems to be better to identify. But, it should be improved anyway as WP default;
2) Yup, I have tried several of them, but didn't get to find any one that fits for this simple request that should come as default feature in WP that would perform the search only within: tags, categories, title, post, author, comments, or all them through a selectable dropdown list next to date and categories filter/dropdown lists;
3) Maybe you didn't get the point. If you go to your widgets admin page, and you have a bunch of "text" widgets in your side bar with codes, all them are with the title empty to doesn't show up in the back-end, so, it's hard to know, what is each code placed into the text widget related to. So, it would be easier to recognize what is this code related to if I would give it a name in the title and select HIDE. ;0)
4) Nope, I mean that little face ":)" that is in WP footer that WP uses to track some data. So, it would have a way to replace by a transparent gif.
5) I'll check all them out when I get a free time. ;0) Anyway, let's remain the request. :0)
6) Nope, I'm talking about adding in posts, I talking about showing what we have in the media library on the screen, so just to increase the preview number of thumbnails to be shown at once.
7) Thanks. I still don't get to post over there. I've tried with IE8 and Mozilla 3.5.6 and both didn't work! I get to log-in, but the forms doesn't show up for me. Pretty weird. What browser are you using to fill it up?
8) I have no idea what I thought that day when I post it. Neither do I get to understand what I meant. Maybe some drag&drop stuff. :0)
9) Yup, I use it, but it is a different request for it specific WP plugin/statistics.
10) I didn't understand this user request. :o( Lets skip this one. :0)
11) I see your point. Yup, I work with iStockphoto and I know what you mean. Some guys think that Royalty-Free is the same as FREE or don't know about Copyright. ;0)
12) Thanks for the tip buddy, I didn't know that. It makes thinks easier. Now I just need to no be lazy to fill all them up. :0)
13) Let'me try to explain it to you. If you DON'T have your comments Enabled as threaded (nested) comments [X] levels deep, when you reply a comment, it follows the date and time, so if you want to give a feedback right below the comment from a visitor you have to edit the time and date of your reply right after your visitor comment and before your next visitor comment. Did you get what I mean?
Thanks once again for your time and feedback. I really appreciated that.