Since upgrading to WordPress 3.2, I get HTTP errors when uploading images over 100k in size. I have scoured the forums and implemented every recommendation made, but to no avail.
- The image I am attempting to upload is a JPG under 300k and 580x270 pixels in size – hardly a huge image.
- I am running PHP 5 on a MediaTemple VPS running Plesk. I also have the latest version of Flash installed on my computer.
- I have the Image Upload HTTP Error Fix plugin installed, which adds code to .htaccess that disables mod_security.
- I have increased my post_max_size to 8M and upload_max_filesize to 8M in php.ini.
- The upload folder is writeable and I am able to upload images under 100k.
- I have replaced my entire WordPress installation.
- I have attempted disabling all plugins.
- I am not using a custom upload location.
- My error_reporting level is set to &E_ALL but if I tail -f my error_log no error appears when the upload fails.
Anyone have a clue?