I know there have been tons of Image Upload HTTP error posts but I've noticed they're all for WP versions under 3.0. I decided to make a new one because it has gotten confusing to swim through all the solutions and threads.
- Gets HTTP error when uploading image files bigger than 200kb.
- Upload percent goes all the way to 100% and to "Crunching..."
- Flash uploader says "HTTP error"
- Browser uploader opens page that says "Internal Server Error"
- Uploader worked fine a month before prior to current situation
- There was at one point it said "I/O error" but not appearing anymore
The things I've tried that didn't work:
- Re-installed WP 3.1
- Updated to WP 3.2
- Revert back to twenty ten and twenty eleven themes
- Disabled all plugins
- Tried the various .htaccess solutions
- Changed permissions to /uploads to 777
- Recreated upload situation in Mozilla and Safari in Mac
- Recreated upload situation in Mozilla and IE in Windows
- Deleted /uploads and tried uploading everything again
- Recreated images into new files then upload
- Made an alternative folder for uploads
- Contacted my host to see if any changes to my server
My PHP specs:
PHP 5.1.56, 32mb memory limit, 10mb max filesize upload
input time: 60, execution time 30