We are trying to switch to the wordpress feeds instead of the feedburner feeds that we have been using. Ideally, we'd prefer to leave the feedburner feed in existence, so ppl who are receiving updates via feedburner can continue doing so, but going forward, use the wordpress feeds.
We had a redirect set in wordpress - which was forwarding our blog's rss feed to feedburner. http://blog.blogname.com/wp-admin/tools.php?page=redirection.php - We deleted this redirect, but unfortunately, the feed is still redirecting to the feedburner page.
1) I checked from different computers and IP addresses to see if it was cache issue, it did not appear to be so. I also cleared the cache.
2) I checked if we had any plugins installed, the only thing I see that might possibly have anything to do with it is google reader, but I don't think that is sending the forward.
3) I tried to check if we have anything in the HTA access folder, but could not find that folder.
4) I saw some forums said it could take up to an hour, but it's been longer than that and it's still redirecting to feedburner.
5) One blog post said that you have to disable feedburner first. Is that correct? We had wanted to leave the ppl who were on feedburner as is, but notify them so they can switch if they choose.
Thanks in advance for your help b/c I've been looking at at every thread I can find and could not find a definitive answer.