I fixed it.
1) Go to you web host cpanel
2) Click your phpMyAdmin in the cpanel to open your database
3) Look for wp_options (or wp_#_options) on the left side of the screen and click it (if it is multisite there will several wp_options [ie wp_1_options, wp_2_options] keep clicking each one till you find the one with your wp-commerce site in the first column).
4) Keep clicking through the wp_option pages till you see "shopping_cart_url" column
5) Click "edit" on the "shopping_cart_url" column and change to the correct url.
6) Save the change by clicking "go"
7) On my database the the "product_list_url", "checkout_url", "transact_url" were also the wrong url, so I changed those too.
Hope this helps you!