Here is an easy way to "integrate" a Job-a-matic job board into your WordPress blog site.
1. Open up Notepad. Copy the following code into it.
Template Name: Jobamatic
<?php get_header(); ?>
<iframe src="http://username.jobamatic.com" width="90%" height="1020"
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Please replace "http://username.jobamatic.com" above with whatever your Job-a-matic URL is. In addition, the width and height values can be adjusted so that the job board will merge with your site's appearance in a better way. The value of "scrolling" can be "auto", "yes" or "no". You can play around with it to see how it affects the appearance of the job board on your site.
2. Save the file as Jobamatic.php.
3. Upload the new template (Jobamatic.php) to your WordPress theme's directory. For example, /public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/THEMENAME/Jobamatic.php.
4. Go to your WordPress Administration Panel. Write a new page. (Write --> Page)
5. Give your page a title that you like, such as "Management Jobs".
6. On the "Page Template" drop-down list at the right hand side, choose "Jobamatic".
7. Click "Publish".
Now if you go to your wordpress blog home page, you should see a new link to the page you just created. Click on that link and you will find that the job board actually gets "embedded" into your website as if it is just another page of your blog.
My website: http://www.ormsblog.com