Im new to this so all I really know about 404 erros is a page that cant be found.
All of a sudden I started getting almost 300 404 errors. I went back to the date that it happened and uninstalled any plug in a put at that time and that did not help. I assume somewhere i checked something wrong but no idea where to start with that
The crawl errors how up like this on google
(obviously adding this weird suffix at the end of the correct url that is
I have all in one seo installed and if you need to know settings or something let me know. But perhaps someone that knows what they are doing can point me in the right directions