Hi. Brand new WP user here frustrated!
I am using "The Bootstrap" Theme.
I have a box under comments that reads "You may use these HTML tags and attributes" and has html tags inside the box. I would like to remove this. None of the fixes I have searched in this forum or online have helped. The fixes either deleted the comment box completely or
Also, I can see the comment form on my home page but not on another page. Is there a way to select where I put it? I have looked everywhere in my settings and can't find anything.
Thank you in advance for your help!
This is what I have in my comments.php (which I just learned through my searching, so please don't think I know much more than that!)
* The template for displaying Comments.
* The area of the page that contains both current comments
* and the comment form. The actual display of comments is
* handled by callbacks which are located in the functions.php file.
* @author Konstantin Obenland
* @package The Bootstrap
* @since 1.0.0 - 05.02.2012
/* End of file comments.php */
/* Location: ./wp-content/themes/the-bootstrap/comments.php */