WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

How to create matromonial website using WordPress (5 posts)

  1. kishorghadge
    Member
    Posted 10 months ago #

    Can anyone guide and help on creating matrimonial website using wordpress. Thanks.

  2. W.P. Ginfo
    Member
    Posted 10 months ago #

    That is what this forum is for.
    WP is suitable for all sorts of websites.
    Just start with a well developed plan.
    Install WP and take your time building and adjusting.
    Enjoy.

  3. Hristo SiteGround
    Member
    Posted 10 months ago #

    Interesting topic but I think someone will eventually help you :)

  4. Ayman
    Member
    Posted 10 months ago #

    Hi @kishorghadge,

    You can create this type of website using WordPress.
    I would go with WordPress as the base and BuddyPress plugin as the social part. So My suggestion will be as follow:
    As a base for it you will need to:
    1- Install and configure WordPress.
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
    2- Install and activate BuddyPress plugin.
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress/
    3- Install and activate a BuddyPress Theme.
    http://wordpress.org/themes/search.php?q=buddypress

    At this point you will already have done the 70% of the job... The other 30% will be your customizations that you can do by adding BuddyPress related plugins. Here is the link:
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=buddypress

  5. Viraj Rajankar
    Member
    Posted 6 months ago #

    thank you @ Ayman

    it will also helpful to me.....

Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Topic