WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

How do I make a site like this? (2 posts)

  1. drummerman10
    Member
    Posted 1 month ago #

    I am trying to make a site where art can be downloaded. I want to have a catalog-like look where all kinds of art is aligned sort of in a grid. I want to be able to download right from the page and be able to search for images with tags. Can someone please help me out?

  2. Chris Barrett
    Member
    Posted 1 month ago #

    Consider looking at some of the image gallery plugins available through the WordPress plugin site. For your convenience, the link is: http://wordpress.org/plugins/

    In terms of downloading the image, 75% of web users will know they can download an image by hovering over the image, right clicking the mouse and choosing "Save Image As...". For the other 25%, perhaps put a message explaining that at the top of the page.

Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Topic