So yeah, the owner of the program has a job that takes up a lot of his time.
I did respond to you, but I was also waiting for any other reports from people because your descriptions of the problem aren't clear and don't go into any technical detail or what you've tested and how you've tested the results.
Just saying the data is wrong doesn't allow me to get to the root of the problem. It works on all my servers so how could I possibly understand your setup and troubleshoot it?
Go through each of these scenarios and answer yes or no.
1. When an unregistered user (not logged in) visits does it increment by one?
2. When a registered user visits does it increment by one?
3. When the author visits does it increment by one?
4. Having checked "ignore author" and the author visits does it not increment?
5. Setting ignore user-level does the count increment, or not, as dictated in the settings?
Think very logically and go through each step.
I also advise you make regular backups of your data so that it can be restored if required. Plugins are authored by enthusiasts - their coding standards are not monitored, and neither can a plugin author test on every server environment and WP setup. Problems shouldn't arise in most scenarios but there will always be a problem that crops up. If you want help then you need to be willing to provide that data. And finally, I immediately helped you, even on Twitter I responded within 30 minutes. So yeah.