I am using a single post (via plug-in "WP Events Calendar") to produce a month-to-month calendar. I wish to create permalinks for SEO purposes and need some assistance and direction on how to create the structure.
Here is a sample of my URL and Query String to get my Calendar's Post to work the way I designed it:
- http://myblog.mydomain.com/calendars/?cm=7&cy=2010 (for July 2010)
- http://myblog.mydomain.com/calendars/?cm=11&cy=2010 (for November 2010)
- http://myblog.mydomain.com/calendars/?cm=2&cy=2011 (for February 2011)
I wish to create a permalink structure as follows:
- http://myblog.mydomain.com/calendars/2010/july/ (for July 2010)
- http://myblog.mydomain.com/calendars/2010/november/ (for November 2010)
- http://myblog.mydomain.com/calendars/2011/february/ (for February 2011)
Is this possible to do? If so, how?