I'm having trouble sorting out all these themes - I sure wish I could sort by multiple tags! Here's what I need:
- MUST be valid HTML, XHTML, CSS and code.
- Must be customizable as heck graphically - we're making our own graphics.
- Must be clean and professional-looking.
- Needs to support widgets.
- Would like variable width. (Unless there's some reason why nobody uses it that isn't obvious to this old pre-CSS designer... but if I could do it in tables, why not in CSS?)
We want to get this blog set up for a Web programmer who needs to get some resumes sent out right away, before we starve - and the resumes need to point to a shiny new blog instead of the old busted one so he looks more hire-worthy.
Do some coders out there have favorite themes for their job blogs? Any suggestions? Theme code that won't be an embarrassment to a resume? We don't have time for him to write his own right now.
Help greatly appreciated - this is a lousy time to be suddenly out of a job!