Ive been having some issues with my blog recently and for the sake of me I can not figure out what the problem is. I hope someone here can help.
I got 5 plug-ins that are active. robots meta, akismet, seo without category, WP auto update and wp super cache.
The last plug-in I did was robots meta. After this plug in (i think that's when this occurred) I started having problems.
My posts would not show up or it would (in delayed fashion) but it required a pw to view that post.
Now I changed the theme to twenty ten 1.1 to see if everything would work normally. But its not. Its stuck on the custom theme.
Here is the link to the blog. WARNING IT'S AN ADULT BLOG. PLEASE ENTER IF YOUR OVER 18.