I'm now using Version 1.0.3, but I don't know if that's more recent since I use an automatic updating procedure.
I'm getting confusing results testing it now. I had it set with Hashtag in the pulldown and "Username" on the next line for the field name. I toggled the pulldown back and forth and then Hashtag showed up for the field name. So far, so good.
I tried changing the hashtag in the field and didn't see what I was expecting. Things get a big hazy here, because when I tried to toggle the pulldown back and forth I started getting the Statigram 404 page, presumably because I don't have an Instagram page. It would allow me to change back to Hashtag, just kept 404ing me.
Here's a screenshot of the currently saved settings. You can see " "Username" and you can see the Preview hashtag doesn't match the one in the field.