I am in a bit of a quandary, I have been working on an odd issue for a couple of days and hope someone out there has seen this and knows a fix.
The main issue is that when accessing the Post administration panel inside the dashboard, the site hangs and tries to load, but doesn't complete. I can see all the posts listed but the very last post in the list does not show all the information (like tags). Also if I try to open a post it will hang and only show a little of the admin screen, no content and some of the WIZYWIG is missing, if it shows at all. All the while it is still trying to load. Lastly, if I try to move a post out of trash it errors out.
The whole dashboard and other admin screen are very slow, but still seem to function.
Without being able to modify, add, edit posts the site is pretty much useless, so I am looking for help!
---What is working---
1. The site is still working from a user standpoint, rendering of the pages/posts and other content does not seem to be affected.
2. Other admin panels, like pages, plugins, etc.
--What I have tried - without success--
1. Cleaned all local browser cache and tried multiple browsers
2. Disabled all plugins and removed "old" deactivated ones.
3. Increased memory in php.ini to 32MB
4. Increased memory in wp-config to 256MB (tried lower as well).
5. Turned off WP-Supercache, cleared host cache and re-enabled.
6. A ton of Google searches looking for the magic fix.
--A little about the site--
1. URL: http://www.isustainableearth.com
2. WP: 3.4.2
3. Plugins: (all-in-one-seo, wp-super cache, google-xml-sitemaps, addthis, polldaddy, MailChimp, OptionTree (runs the theme), WP-DBManager, Ad Injection, Ad Squares Widget, Akismet, LDB External links, YARRP, NextGen Gallery)
4. Total posts/pages: 170ish
5. I use GoDaddy for hosting and have another site on the same setup and it is working properly.
I appreciate the help!