After Twitter changed their API, I tested a BUNCH of plugins trying to provide the same functionality as the previous plugin I had used. The developer of the previous one wanted to charge me extra to do what it had done before. Then I found this plugin. I needed something that was flexible...not just a sidebar widget, but something I could use as primary page content. This plugin did exactly what I needed and was really easy to implement. When I contacted August Infotech for some layout/positioning support, they quickly helped resolve my problem and released a new version of the plugin to specifically address my issue! You can't ask for better service than that!