* The main template file.
* This is the most generic template file in a WordPress theme
* and one of the two required files for a theme (the other being style.css).
* It is used to display a page when nothing more specific matches a query.
* E.g., it puts together the home page when no home.php file exists.
* Learn more: http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Hierarchy
* @package WordPress
* @subpackage Graphene
* @since Graphene 1.0
/* Run the loop to output the posts.
* If you want to overload this in a child theme then include a file
* called loop-index.php and that will be used instead.
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Thats what my index.php file looks like within the graphene theme.
I copied the code to run the slideshow but it didnt do anything.
I dont think this file is looking at the the front page?