WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

get_month_link *BUG* (3 posts)

  1. DarkCryst
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    I was having a problem with my sidebar archives links display as
    http://%url%%year%/%month%
    rather than
    http://%url%/%year%/%month%
    I tracked it back to the function get_month_link in template-functions-links.php
    I had to replace the line:
    $monthlink = str_replace('%year%', $year, $monthlink);
    with
    $monthlink = str_replace('%year%', "/".$year, $monthlink);
    and it worked smoothly from there on. I thought this was quite a wierd bug but I'm surprised its not come to light before. There may be another solution to this - but this was the quickest one I saw.

  2. NuclearMoose
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    http://mosquito.wordpress.org is the official WP bug tracker. Visit there, and if it has not already been logged, please add it to the list along with your fix.
    Thanks!

  3. DarkCryst
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    thanks moosie... dunno why I didn't do that in the first place >_<

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.