WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

SP Client Project & Document Manager
[resolved] Frontend display issues with FF, Chrome, IE and Safari. (4 posts)

  1. EllsWeb
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    When clicking on "add file" the box that pops up, the top of the box is hidden under the nav menu of the website.
    In IE I can grab the bottom edge of the top portion of the box and move it to where I can close it if I choose to do so.

    However, in FF and Chrome, the box pops up and the entire top portion of that box is hidden under the nav menu and I cannot drag it down. Portions of the fields are also hidden in those browsers. The "File Name" is inaccessible and half of the "Project" is hidden.

    Is there a fix for this?

    Sorry so many topics, but I think it's better each of these issues get addressed and not confuse them with other things.

    Using Windows 7 those are the issues. Using Mac, Fire fox browser it shows okay. But in Safari the box opens well under the nav menu, so far that only a portion of the "Notes" box shows. If I reduce the size of the screen so that I cannot read the site, the box does eventually come into position so that I can grab the top and move the box down.

    Also, in IE when viewing the projects, clicking on the folder the fields for each thing are very big.

    I can provide you with screenshots.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sp-client-document-manager/

  2. smartypants
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    You might be overiding some of the css styles with your stylesheet. Try changing the theme to 2010 to see if it looks normal. If it looks fine then please look into your stylesheet of your theme.

  3. smartypants
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    Also please deactivate plugins to debug the issue.

  4. EllsWeb
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    I didn't have to deactivate plugins I did switch to 2012 theme and saw the issue wasn't there with that theme. I checked the theme I am using "Catchbox" and I found (under #branding) the use of z-index: was set at 9999. I changed that to 9 using the custom css and the problem is corrected.

    Thanks for pointing the css out. I have so many things whurling around in my head working on this project, I forgot to look at that.

    Thanks again for your quick responses. This issue is fixed.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic