Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) PHP/5.2.6
After doing a fresh install of 2.6.x and a successful setup dialog, I get to the login screen and enter it only to be sent back to the login screen with no error. Nothing shows up in the apache error log, or in a php error log when I turn it on. It is a fresh install, not upgrade.
I went back and tried 2.5, and it worked fine. I then upgraded that to 2.6.2 and it did the same thing as the fresh install. Repeated login page.
This is an apache server running on a non-standard port behind a load balancer/ssl accelerator.
In a nutshell I:
- Compile/Install and configured apache with mod_rewrite.
- Installed and configured mysql.
- Compile/Install and configured php against apache and mysql.
- Added wordpress database.
- Added user to mysql with all rights to wordpress database.
- Went through setup dialog with no errors.
- Log in with provided admin/pass and login page keeps re-appearing.
Cookies are enabled. Is there anything I am missing?