WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

WP Native Dashboard
[resolved] Found an nasty issue! (10 posts)

  1. x3mgroup
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    After enabling the pugin, when i load my site i get an error at the end of the page:


    Not Found
    The requested URL /wrdprss/wrdprss/ was not found on this server.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache Server at http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com Port 80

    Also the Admin Toolbar is gone

    If i disable the plugin, then everything is back to normal!

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-native-dashboard/

  2. Patrick
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    I think I have a similar issue. I get not the same error message, but I get an error message as bottomline of my page too. Also the admin menubar doesn't show, so I think it conflicts with something.

    But, after trying some options I found out that in my case the error is gone when I disable the option to show the admin menubar translated in your preferred admin language. I can live with an admin menu in the original blog frontend language. When entering admin dashboard it switches to my preferred admin language.

  3. codestyling
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    This may be caused by the translation of Admin Bar for Frontend.
    I have to read the content of admin bar within page rendering as blocked HTTP sub request against the same server with same URI but with a special UserAgent. Based on UserAgent only the content of AdminBar will be returned at appropriated language.

    The problem can be avoided by deactivation of frontend translation feature.

    I need more information to be able to reproduce the problem.

    Do you have any blocking of UserAgents configured?
    What type of Installation you are using?
    Multisite or normal?
    Subdir installation?

  4. Patrick
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Yes, problem doesn't happen when I disable the frontend translation option.

    Furthermore I will give you all information you need, as long as I understand what you ask. I'm not that technical and don't know what you mean with 'blocking of Useragents'.

    I'm running WP3.5 PL version and I use only NL and English admin languages. It's a Single site install, but in a subdir. If you need it I can mail you the URL, or even give you backend access. (In that case, tell me how I can mail it to you).

  5. codestyling
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    I have checked it with a local single install at a subfolder but accessible via the main domain. This leads indeed to that faulty behavior and will be repaired with next update.
    Thanks for reporting.

  6. codestyling
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    Solved with 1.3.10 update.

  7. Patrick
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Just tried it: works perfectly. Thanks for the quick action ... and for the nice plugin!

  8. Hikaru Yuuki
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    after upgraded to WP 3.5.1 and using WP Native 1.3.10, my admin bar is still missing in front-end site. But if front-end translation option is disabled, admin bar is back in front-end site.

  9. SEOFriendlyWebsites
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    I got the same issue using WP 3.5.1 and using WP Native 1.3.10, the admin bar is missing on the front end, and the site takes longer to load.

    When I deactivate the plugin the admin bar shows up on the front end and loading speed is fast again.

  10. SEOFriendlyWebsites
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Just wanted to add that Hikaru Yuuki's "fix" also worked for me:

    "But if front-end translation option is disabled, admin bar is back in front-end site."

    Seems there is a bug with translating the admin bar on the frontend...

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.