Hi, this is my website. Finally finished thanks to many from this forum who helped so much!
The website is mainly about taijiquan (tai chi chuan), but it is in portuguese, i am sorry to have removed the "translate this" links but they where keeping the site from validating.
I would appreciate all feedback specially regarding design. The fonts, color and layout are the Gutenberg CSS, from the design contest, so there is not much news about it, but i would love comments on:
- the pictures (old) on the top right corner (do they look good, do you think they integrate well with the rest?)
- the text fade-in effect (do you like it, does it work in your browser?)
- the contractable menus in the menu bar (are they well distributed, do you think "contractability" improves the look of the site, do they work in your browser?)
And finally, i am in need of a little help from someone knowledgeable about CSS: if you click on "Fórum de discussões" on the menu, you will land on my (low traffic) discussion forum, which i tried to style the same as the WP part of the site. Now, i see it ok with Safari - but if i load the forum with Firefox 0.8 Mac weirdness reigns:
- When loaded on the front tab, a, unwanted scrollbar will appear inside the page;
- When loaded on a tab in the background, if i wait until loaed is complete to look at it, it will show fine (!!!), but when i navigate to a topic in the forum the unwanted scrollbar will appear again.
Now is that a Firefox bug, did i mess thing up trying to style the forum (and can i fix it), and what happens when seen with IE ?
Thanks a lot to all who helped get my site working, and thank you for the feedback.