The issue you've reported was not due to our plugin or a WordPress upgrade. Rather, it was related to a significant system upgrade we did for our backend AutoPoster API, and the monitoring for the feed fetching was not properly carried over.
We made some system upgrades to help optimize our backend service for scale. Some of the upgrades and optimization work has been deployed already, and the remaining upgrades will be complete next week. Our team has been working for several weeks getting our Autoposter service optimized for scale, in effort to make sure the feeds stay active 24/7/365 for our growing user base.
The Autoposter issue has been corrected and you should see posts soon, if you haven't already.