It would be most helpful if the site designer could create a PB template by locking blocks and columns - read only. This would allow the designer to create a number of PB templates for the page body area.
- Columns, ads, and sidebar content could not be moved nor overwritten by the client nor content author as they are locked by the designer
- The designer would have pre-made templates which can be cloned then saved into a template repository
- Pre-made templates for the page body could be selected from a drop-down selection box so that the content author may select when creating a new page
- Page body templates can be shared among other Page Builder users for specific WP themes. This means that a particular WP theme could accommodate for Page Builder with predictable results
- Pages may now be consistent in look throughout the site benefiting from pre-made PB-templates
------------------------ Did I just invent something?