Yes i found the identical problem and justified it was Pop-up dominator the culprit, however on my other blog the error just wouldnt go away. I had to reset the complete plugin folder and i also over written the entire new 3.3 wordpress version with 3.2.1 to no avail.
You need to open Komposer or a special notepad application to have it count the lines. so on these 2 lines on the general-template.php i had to comment the strings out in order to finally enter the wp-admin.
here are two lines i edited.
< #if ( is_rtl() )
< #echo apply_filters( 'wp_admin_css', "<link rel='stylesheet' href='" . esc_url( wp_admin_css_uri( "$file-rtl" ) ) . "' type='text/css' />\n", "$file-rtl" );
notice the #
I did not test whether popup domination would work after this edit.