Hi. Just installed your plug-in two days ago because every time I put a link to one of my blog posts to Facebook, the description was a jumbled mess. I have managed to fix that problem, but now have a new one: Although the link in FB shows the correct image and a good description, the title of every post is just the site title, not the post title. I have attempted to link several posts and they all turn out the same: image good, description good, but just the title of the whole site every time. I am NOT linking to my home/index page -- linking directly to the post URL.
I read your instructions for what to do before posting, but I am very inexperienced with code and therefore don't really know how to add a batch of code to a given php, so if you could phrase your answer without a lot of jargon, that would be great.