WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Evangelical Underground (5 posts)

  1. eragle
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    Re-did the site just a bit but would love some new ideas. I'm brain-locked at the moment.

  2. tzar
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    in FF1.0 I get this line at the top of the page:
    < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.ericragle.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.evangelicalunderground.com">

    PS how does brainlocked feel? =P

  3. eragle
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    It sorta feels like that compression feeling you get when you shut the car doors with the windows rolled up.

    And that code is for TTLB's ecosystem but it wasn't supposed to be visible outside of the header. Figures.

  4. thebloke
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    Hello,

    I read this post about changing the link to my TTLB ecosystem details:

    http://www.truthlaidbear.com/archives/2004/10/24/ecosystem_selfservice_interface_part_i.php#001503

    Since I am not automatically re-directing folks from my blogspot page (can I do that??) I have put in the following in the header of my blogger template.

    Hello,

    I read this post about changing the link to my TTLB ecosystem details:

    http://www.truthlaidbear.com/archives/2004/10/24/ecosystem_selfservice_interface_part_i.php#001503

    Since I am not automatically re-directing folks from my blogspot page (can I do that??) I have put in the following in the header of my blogger template.

    <link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://intheouter.net/"/>

    Yet, my TTLB link is not updated. I have contacted Bear about this, but wondered if others here know how I can fix this too.

  5. DaFFy
    Member
    Posted 9 years ago #

    Eragle

    The TTLB eco system stuff shows up because it has a space in it that shouldn't be there (at least that's what happened to me).
    e.g.
    < link rel= etc should be <link rel=

    < meta name="DC.Identifier" should be
    <meta name="DC.Identifier"

    I could be wrong here 'cos I don't know much at all about coding, but the same thing happened to me. Take the spaces out, and it disappears.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.