Not sure if this is allowed (anyone can correct me or flag this as such), but I disabled cdn in w3tc and temporarily installed CDN Linker as suggested by maxcdn. There's a lite version within the WordPress.org and a full version through github. Both are free.
Depending on your cdn setup, if you have 4 dns entries, then you would add %4% to you cdn listing as such;
Works perfectly and the best option since the cdn option is still broken. I tried the suggested edit/hack, but it didn't work for me either. Once w3tc is fixed, then can I go back to one plugin for everything...although in life, anything all-in-one tends to be problematic.