WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] ERROR 403 ??? (7 posts)

  1. djmitch
    Member
    Posted 7 years ago #

    I'm the administrator of my wordpress site.

    Recently sometimes I get this message :

    Error 403

    We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /wp-login.php on this server.

    Your Internet Protocol address is listed on a blacklist of addresses involved in malicious or illegal activity. See the listing below for more details on specific blacklists and removal procedures.

    Your technical support key is: 5232-9534-1366-73cd

    You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

    If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact deep.mitch at gmail.com and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

    but believe me i have never send spam or do something of strange, so what's happen ??

    anyone could suggest me something ??

  2. You have Bad Behavior installed and it's taken a dislike to you.

    Advice is here

  3. djmitch
    Member
    Posted 7 years ago #

    Hi Mr.

    I wish to thank you for your kind courtesy.

    Very useful link ! thank you.

    Greetings.

  4. blueblazes29yahooca
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    I got a 403 error and am definitely not a spammer. I can't save Bad Behaviour because my computer says that the file format isn't supported. I give up. This is nuts.

  5. lifecruiser
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    Bad behavior got a problem this last day that demands an upgrade to the latest version.

    You'll find the explanation and new version here:

    Bad Behavior 2.0.11

    It sure fixed my problem with Error 403 :-)

    I just had to write over the old plugin folder with the new one and everything were OK again.

    blueblazes29yaho: can you please specify more exact when you get this message about file format not supported?

  6. lunabyte
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    (Also posted on the MU forums)

    Problem is: when BB checks the blacklists, it's own list (pointed at ioerror.com) is the one mucking it up.

    I started this morning off with a clients site doing the same things. A quick commenting out of that particular list corrected the issue.

    While a temporary fix, I haven't tried the new upgrade yet.

    (edit: it apparently corrects the issue)

    If the list the previous version was pointing to was modified so that it would "get your attention", I'm sure not very impressed with the shenanigans.

  7. Keilya
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    Thanks for the heads up lifecruiser! Upgrading did the magic. (:

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags