WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

W3 Total Cache
[resolved] Domain Mismatch (WPML Domain per Language) (2 posts)

  1. vovonep
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Hello,

    We're running W3TC with WPML and have domain per language option running.

    On the 'default' domain, W3TC works great, however, on the other language domains it gives us a 'hostname mistmatch' in the debug output of the page cache, and obvious no page cache is working on the translation domains.

    Is there an option we didn't find, or a patch to get W3TC tunning for the domains configured in WPML as language domains, or configure the allowed domains in a config file?

    The WPML setup is:

    http://www.domain.com for default [EN] language
    http://www.domain.nl for dutch [NL] language
    http://www.domain.fr for french [FR] language
    and so on.

    The content of these site are translated and handled by WPML nicely.

    We are running W3TC 9.2.5.

    Thanks for any help and/or input in this.

    - Casper

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/w3-total-cache/

  2. vovonep
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    An Update:

    Despite the many warnings about the latest version of W3TC, we decided to go for it on after some testing. And the problem we had with domain per language is solved!

    Besides this, the plugin really seems to be performing better for us that the 9.2.5 version.

    The only small things we ran into are all explained and solved in the forums here already (ie. 'killed' backend after update)

    So we're on the latest version without any problems.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic