I seem to have the same error as in this post:
Just a blank popup appears when pressing "Print shipping label"
To answer your questions from the previous post:
- Have you installed Dymo Labelwriter Software 8.5 (you can download it from dymo.com)
- Are you able to print a label with the DYMO labelwriter Software?
- Are you using the standard "large address" label which normally comes with the Labelwriter? It's a label size 89x36mm.
- Do you have shipping enabled inside WooCommerce? Our FREE version of this plugin uses the shipping address.
- On which OS are you using the plugin? Windows or Apple? Which version?
Mac os 10.8.4
- Have you checked all plugin settings? Go to WooCommerce --> DYMO Print. Have you saved the settings?
You mean Company info and so? They're blank but should be so.
- The plugin gives some debug information, is your printer listed?