I should say what my Engling is not good. I hope you understand this text.
I suggest what wordpress should disallow WORDPERSS_URL/%post_id%/ permalink structure. (ex : test.com/blog/999 , test.com/blog/1000. and /blog is top url of wordpress)
* permalink structure : /%post_id%/
* test.com/blog/999 : 999 means post number ( enable to access the post )
* test.com/blog/1000 : 1000(or >= 1000) means year (enable to access the post)
in my case :
* http://www.hannal.net/blog/1023 => not found
* http://www.hannal.net/blog/?p=1153&preview=true => this is /1023 entry. you will see it.
(my permalink structure is /%postname%/ and a postname of the post is 1023)
Some people use /%post_id%/ for their permalink structure. And they will have this problem before long. So I think wordpress has to disallow only /%post_id%/ permalink structure.