As of 2014-03-15, features added to the development version since the last release version are:
- Added version string to db.
- Added ability to create custom HTML footer.
- Do not fire when not updating a post/page.
- Added page size, unit of measurement, and orientation options, with defaults set for US Letter size, millimeters, and portrait orientation.
- Added option to completely suppress the header.
- Added options to set left & right, top, header top, and footer margins.
- Try to discern image alignment from CSS and set it into HTML when handing the data to TCPDF.
- Replace non-rendering image format (currently, SVG) with placeholder text.
- Beginning of support for PDF forms (fill-in documents).
- Reworked admin UI.
- New shortcodes to set LTR/RTL text direction (
- New shortcode to insert other TCPDF options directly into HTML (
Note that this is not an exhaustive list, but I will try to keep it updated as features are added. Also note that in development builds, some of these features may either not be fully functional or may not be functional at all. Feedback is appreciated, as I can't possibly test under every given set of circumstances.