Hi, I have two separate WP sites, and both have been running OSE Firewall 1.6.4. Yesterday I upgraded OSE on both sites to 2.1.2.
Afterwards, on the first site, I clicked the "Install" button to create the database table, and this worked fine - the big red box appeared and showed the steps it was taking to create the tables, and there were no errors.
But on the second site, when I clicked the "Install" button, it brings up the big red box and shows "Database installer preparing in progress", but nothing more happens. It just sits there with that text inside the red box, forever until I close the box. I've tried this in IE and Firefox, multiple times, but no joy.
I've also tried completely deactivating and uninstalling the plugin, and then reinstalling it, but it still does this.
I'm not using version 2.1.3 since today, but it still won't work - same issue.