I have a WP website at http://www.thebikeshed.cc
I've used a WP template called CRAFT, and although I am in no way a web designer or in any way technical, I have made it all work (with some help) and even customised a few pages by playing with code through trial and error. (eek).
I've now reached the limits of my abilities, and would like to change a few simple (?) things, but I think I need help from an expert - online or in the flesh. I'm based in London, so I thought finding someone would be easy - but apparently not.
If you look at the site for reference, he changes I want are these:
1. Make each post thumbnail on the Homepage about 20% bigger (losing a little of the left margin).
2. Under each thumbnail, reduce the number of lines of copy displayed from each post from around 8 to a maximum of 5.
3. Make each "New Post" thumbnail active, clicking through to the post (as per the "Featured Posts" carousel).
4. Make the archive pages display in the same layout as the homepage.
(with "Next page" displayed at the bottom of each page.
5. Make the category pages display in the same layout as the homepage.
I'm sure many of you will say - ahh that's all easy, but I
m afraid it's beyond me, and I need assistance. happy to buy a beer of five to anyone that can help me out. This is a personal blog, not a business, but I'd happily pay to get it just right.