thank you for your great work on this plugin. I am very happy with the recent speed increase of my site http://www.ra-plutte.de. Still I have three little issues.
1. When checking page's speed on tools.pingdom.com, it shows two minor performance problems with relation to wpsocialite. You may be wanting to use the tools.pingdom.com server in the netherlands, as my site is located in germany. Here are the logs:
- Serve the following static resources from a domain that doesn't set cookies:
- Resources with a "?" in the URL are not cached by some proxy caching servers. Remove the query string and encode the parameters into the URL for the following resources:
Do you any suggestions on how to solve this?
2. I would like to shift all styles from /wp-content/plugins/wpsocialite/lib/wpsocialite.css to my main style.css due to performance best practise. But if I simply copy & paste all code to my style.css, tools.pingdom.com returns a 404 error. What do you recommend, especially keeping in mind future plugin updates?
3. On http://www.ra-plutte.de the Facebook plugin is not displayed in line with the other plugins when active after hovering. Is it an error on my site or is something wrong with the code?