Hi. I'm an intermediate WordPress designer with intermediate XHTML/CSS skills. I've been really struggling for a while to implement some drop-down menus for a site I'm designing using WordPress. I'll try to describe my criteria and considerations briefly:
- Site navigation based on WordPress pages/child pages
- Horizontal drop-down menus
- Menu centered across full-width (100%) page (while menu items are ideally left-justified)
- Flexible so that adding and subtracting pages/child pages doesn't break the menu
- I've been working with ALA's Suckerfish menus (with limited success)
- I have a fondness for the Fold Page List plugin, which recently released functionality that is supposed to support drop-downs, but I'm not quite sure how... (this site apparently uses that plugin to generate navigation)
Basically, I've Googled and experimented and Googled and experimented and just can't seem to get this working. If anyone has done this and can supply code, that would be just great. Any other tips or guidance would also be more highly appreciated. FWIW - the site in question is for a small environmental non-profit. Thanks in advance.