I am currently having multiple issues detailed below:
1. When I signed up, I did not know there was a WP.com and a WP.org, I now know and understand the difference however, now I need to untangle the mess I have created.
2. I initially signed up for a .com account with a registered website. I quickly realized my mistake (literally within mintues) and signed up for a .org account hosted through Bluehost.
3. I recieved the Admin login for my .org account however, when I try to login the Admin email I was sent does not work and it is only recognizing my first WP.com account.
4. I guess I now need someone to move my website address that I purchased through WP.com and transition that .com account to a the .org account so I can start to build my site.
5. As of right now, I am only able to access my WP.com account even though I have an Admin login and have paid to have Bluehost manage my site.
Can you please advise how I would straighten all this out and be able to start working on my website? I had been working with the WP.com support however, they are unable to assist me and referred me the WP.org support.