OK. I will try to be clearer. Sorry.
Here's what I did.
1. I installed Word Press. No plug-ins. Bare install.
2. I used one of the two themes that come with Word Press.
3. I installed Theme My Login.
4. When I look at Pages in Word Press admin, I can see the pages TML creates. They have permalinks. I can edit them.
5. I preview the site. No where on the site is the login page, or any of the other pages created by TML visible - there are no links to access them. There are no visible signs that TML 2.6.8 is installed.
6. If I uninstall 2.6.8 and install 2.6.3, the pages TML creates are available and are displayed in the theme's nav/menu bar.
7. I can make pages created by 2.6.8 visible/accessible by doing one of the following:
a. I can delete the page TML created, then recreate the page using Word Press, insert the TML short code, and the page will appear in the theme.
b. I can "move" the page created by TML under another page and use a link to call the TML page.
If you go to http://www.nyghtfalcon.com/Test4/ (you might have to go to http://www.nyghtfalcon.com/NewSite/Test4/) you will see what I mean. Note that there are three menu options. On the home page, you will not see any of the TML created pages. However, if you click on Account Access, you will see a URL which does open the TML created login page. This was the only way I could get it to work.
Also, under 2.6.3 I can use ?action=profile to redirect the user upon login to his or her profile, I have not been able to get that to work with 2.6.8.
I hope this helps.