I see that the macros that the plugin makes available are not enough for my pourpose.
In my code I connect to an xml and based on a query that the user does in that page, some results are back.
e.g. the user looks for a weather forecast for a particular town, I want to put the town name in the title.
None of these cover my case:
The following macros are supported:
* %blog_title% - Your blog title
* %blog_description% - Your blog description
* %page_title% - The original title of the page
* %page_author_login% - This page's author' login
* %page_author_nicename% - This page's author' nicename
* %page_author_firstname% - This page's author' first name (capitalized)
* %page_author_lastname% - This page's author' last name (capitalized)
I need something like:
set_title($town_name.' - Foo Blog');
I'm already coding the template, I'm not araid of writing functions if it has to be done.