I recently followed instructions from a topic on the WordPress forums which provided a guide to creating separate theme pages, so that one could allocate categories to specific pages. However, after making the changes, my site at http://www.truthfanatics.com became inaccessible. The error returned was:
"Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later."
I have actually already reverted the changes, but the site is still down. I contacted the host and all they did was confirm what I already knew - the CPU limit was reached.
I'm a complete noob, and made the fatal mistake of thinking I understood what I was doing, with limited knowledge of coding.
I can't find the exact instructions, but this topic seems to cover the same process that I used:
I can also provide the error report, if that helps.
I know this topic has been covered before, but I'm looking to find out exactly what I need to change to prevent the CPU usage from exceeding the limit, given what I did to cause the problem in the first place. I'm using Hosting24 at the minute.
I will be hugely grateful if anyone can dig me out of this hole I've dug myself so deeply into.