The usual place:
Cut from the CHANGES.TXT file:
- CSS class .cgfeed now wrappers any given feed that's output
- new wrapper div around title graphic for positioning/CSS
- updated cgfeeds.php sample page for incorporating an 'independent' page with newsfeeds into your overall site/theme.
- added support for new stores US & Intl
- added improved support for Wishlist lookups
- fixed bugs in AssociateID assignment
- new cga-config controls over Wishlist output fields
- better error handling when cache files can't be written to.
- fixed bug in annotation/note output
- new three-dashes-is-spam domain name check -- rather eat the false-positive once in a while, and pre-catch spammers better. This will eventually go into my 'graylist' moderation system...
- lots of code cleanup, removing unused portions
- heavy optimization of the flushbots and purge processes, good when you need to clean out 100K entries... ;)
- catching latest spammers, another few dozen entries both domains and keywords
- added two worm-bots to the excluded bot list
- support for WinAmp "Now Playing" plugin's HTTP POST blogging.
- trying to reorder when to strip slashes from incoming text, as some people seeing slashes stored in tracktunes.txt, which is incorrect.