They are apparently side effects of my approach to securing CG-Amazon. I did not see these during my early testing on a provided WP2 beta test site, so not sure if something changed in the month-plus up to the release.
I'm trying to find either a hack that doesn't leave the system with security issues, or the proper rework of the code. But given that I need to do paid consulting first to put food on the table, the PowerPack only gets secondary cycles. If I had enough users willing to pay for PowerPack modules, I could probably really commit time every month. ;)
Anyway. Yes, the author knows -- and no, there's not a hack right this second, but I'll post up here when I've got something for folks to use.